McInnes Rolled Rings
McInnes Rolled Rings, located in Erie, PA is the premier manufacturer of custom seamless rolled rings in a variety of carbon, alloy and stainless steel materials. Exact Component Technologies has had an eleven-year principal relationship with the company. Utilizing the most advanced technology available, McInnes successfully forges world-class customized seamless rolled rings in sizes of up to 144” diameters in 1-2 weeks. They succeed in meeting the client’s exact specifications with the most precise repeatability. A summary of the company’s capabilities follows:
- Produces seamless rolled rings ranging from 4” to 144” (3657mm) diameters in carbon, alloy, and stainless materials
- Produces Forged disc’s 18″ to 54″ dia up to 10″ thk
- Provides premium tolerances in the manufacturing process, which allows for minimum material allowance and product waste
- Provides rings conforming to customers’ specifications
- Offers superior material properties for demanding engineering applications
- Provides a cost effective alternative to fabricating rings from steel plates
- Has a 144,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility with 80 plus associates
- Has three dedicated Wagner Ring Mills:
- Wagner ring mill 630 KFRW, produces rings from 4”(100mm) to 12” (305mm)
- Wagner 63/63 Radial Axial producing rings from 12” (305mm) to 72” (1830mm)
- Wagner 160/160 radial-axial rolling machine producing rings up to 144” in diameter and up to 8000 lbs. in carbon, alloy and stainless steel.
- Operates quenching, tempering and spheroidizing facilities
- Has a dedicated in-house metallurgical and technical staff
- ISO 9001/2008 and AS9100C (obtained 12/21/2009)
Precision Kidd Steel
Precision Kidd Steel has been producing high quality engineered cold finished steel bar & wire products for the machining and manufacturing industries for 122 years. Recognized as an industry leader, they have extensive experience in working with a wide range of steel grades. Founded in 1885, the company has two plants located in Aliquippa and Clinton, PA.
- Manufactures parts and products in carbon, alloy, free machining, tool steel and stainless steels.
- Cold drawn steel bars & wires to “net” or “near net” special profile shapes
- Manufactures standard and special wire shapes including rounds, squares, flats, and hexagons. Custom shapes range from .028 to 3 inches.
- Their manufacturing operation includes an in-house CAD system, wire EDM and complete tooling manufacturing, in-house annealing, and a metallurgical testing laboratory.
- ISO 9001:2000-ANSI/ISO/ASQ-Q9001-2000 Certifications
- Cold bar manufacturing advantages include improved tolerance, improved mechanical properties with dramatic increase in yield strength, improved surface conditions and optimized accuracy.
Harvey Vogel Manufacturing
Harvey Vogel Manufacturing Company is a quality metal stamping engineering company based in Woodbury, MN. Their main specialty is producing difficult metal stampings and metal fabrications for a wide variety of demanding industries. They operate two manufacturing facilities based in Woodbury and Eagan which have a combined 200,000 in manufacturing capacity.
- Manufacturing capabilities include metal stamping, sheet metal fabrication, CNC machining, TIG welding, water jet cutting, and robotic welding.
- Their production machinery includes over 200 stamping presses from 10-400 tons, 8 CNC machining centers, and multiple welders and leveling systems.
- ISO 14001 certified and ISO 9001 certified
- The company serves ten industries including aerospace, agriculture & mining, business & entertainment, computers & electronics, industrial & commercial, food and beverage, medical, military, recreation and transportation
- Capable of producing stampings and fabrications from 1 millimeter to 36”x96”
- Offers close to 20 value added services (assembly, painting, plating, E-coat, waterjet, leveling deburring, machining, heat treating, spot welding, silkscreening, and Kanban bar coding)
- The company has partnered with certified metal stamping operations in Mexico, China and India