There are five phases in our sales process:
- Review part or assembly application and determine best manufacturing practice
- Packaging the documentation, specifications, prints and cad models for forwarding to the appropriate principal company, to obtain engineering review and cost estimation.
- Presentation of proposal and technical review with the customer
- Monitor from order cycle to production to insure specification design compliancy and adherence to program schedule
- Sustaining service as required for downstream design changes and manufacturing fill rates.